The first day of this 3o day blog stuff is to list 20 random fact about yourself, so I'm going to name the first 20 things that come to mind.
1. I have 2 big pet peeves. When people smack their food and (thanks to Randall doing this obsessively) when they bite their nails.
2. I am an introvert. I actually love socializing with people at work and friends on the weekends but I HAVE to have my ME time where I just by myself enjoying a book or reading something on my computer.
3. I am not scared of change at all in my life. I moved around to nine different schools growing up and change is something that comes very natural to me now. Actually I don't know what I would do if my life was at a stand still. I think I would go crazy.
4. I am care-free. Which can be a disadvantage too. My husband does all the worrying for the both of us but I really just trust in God with everything and think everything will work out for the best in life.
5. I have only had one true love. And I married Him!! I have never had my heart broke and I feel like that is the way dating should be. If someone is not EVERYTHING you want in a spouse, get rid of them before someone gets hurt.
6. I am an anomaly (my new fav word!). It means something of a deviation from the common rule or form. I feel I am on an island with some of the things I believe from other Christians and feel other people don't really know what to classify me as sometimes.
7. I absolutely love Jesus. I am so head over heels in love with my Lord! This relationship is my best one yet, and it saddens me sometimes that people can't feel the happiness and peace that just comes with trusting something with all your heart and surrendering everything to Faith. It is the best feeling in the world and I wouldn't trade this Love for anything. It literally sets me FREE.
8. I don't care what people think. I really feel I'm a natural born leader (I am a Leo) and if I believe something is wrong or someone is mistreated I will say something. I may not be very confrontational but I have been known to send letters to people if they confuse or hurt me.
9. It really bugs me when people are all about brand name stuff. Who cares? I would never buy something for myself or ask someone to buy me something just because it has a label on it. I get wanting nice quality shoes or things that you plan on wearing a long time but really people? There are people wondering where their next meal is going to come from, in this world. Get your head out of your own A$$.
10. I still have childhood friends from youth group. I don't get to see these ppl as much but I love them and no one could ever replace them. I hope they feel the same way about me. But these ppl know me inside and out and no one knows you like your oldest friends.
11. I think family is very important. My maw-maw died almost 5 years ago and our fam hasn't been the same since. She was the anchor to keeping everyone together. I never get to see my cousins and relatives anymore like I used to and that makes me sad. One of the reasons I want a bigger house is so I can start inviting everyone over to get together again.
12. I am obsessed with caffeine. It just makes me really happy.
13. I love my body. It is not perfect and doesn't look like the ones in the magazines but its the one God gave me and for that, I will appreciate it and have made peace with it.
14. I love exercising. It really helps me to love my body. When I'm taking care of my body and eating right I feel like I'm doing the right thing and therefore that makes me feel comfortable in my own skin.
15. I am sensitive. I will put on a strong face for people, but if someone hurt my feelings I won't show it but I might go home and cry about it.
16. I love Goodwill. I get a high from finding really cute stuff at very low prices. My whole house is decorated with used stuff.
17. I love cooking. Mostly because I love to eat healthy so I cook a lot. And will rarely cook the same thing.
18. I love learning. Education is very important to me and if I had money I would go back to college and get a degree, but I like not being in debt even more so I will just stick with the hair thing.
19. I love being a wife. I love keeping my house and decorating and greeting my husband at the door when he comes home. I am very fortunate to work part time so I can keep up with this job too.
20. I love encouraging people. I think that is my spiritual gift. I love helping ppl feel good on the job and reassuring ppl that they are important in life.