I don't think I would change anything that my life has become, my experiences in life make me who I am but just for the fun of it, here goes.
1. Quit being so lazy!! Get off your butt and clean your room and bathroom without your mom telling you to do so. She gets feed up with it and eventually kicks you out or makes you pay rent!
2. Learn to cook. Yea, even though you think you will go into movie making and have your own cooks, NONE of that comes true! All though you have an awesome job, you are not rich so learn to cook so that your first year of marriage isn't filled with burnt food!
3. Relax a lil. Your thinking of God as an angry God and keeping a list of all your wrongs is NOT true. Later on, when you get to college age and start questioning everything you know, its a GOOD thing. You discover what Grace is and how powerful it is and how you have been missing out on this wonderful blessing. You realize everyone you know that doesn't look like the "ideal southern culture Christian" isn't going to hell. You learn God makes everyone soo different and shows himself differently to everyone. So Relax and be yourself.
4. While we are on this Jesus kick, throw away that god-awful shirt you made yourself with the tassels and the big words "Jesus Freak" on it. I get the meaning but its just not cute or fashionable. And try not to alienate yourself from your peers at school. They are good people too, they are just trying to find themselves and plus you will be living in Cherryville longer than you think, so MAKE FRIENDS!
5. You are Smart! You are a slacker right now and do the bare minimum to get by because no one really pushes you to do it. Work hard! You don't think you are that smart because you don't make an effort. Free education is a gift so use it wisely.
6. Change your major! You love college and you value learning once you start paying for it yourself, but Please pick a major that is actually useful. Film studies sounds fun, but its actually not a very fun career. At least do something that will be a little more useful in your life like interior design or theology.
7. Show a lil more skin. Hey you are 5'8 and 118lbs. You will never be that skinny again! Show it off while you still can.
8. You CAN listen to secular music! God doesn't care if you listen to it as long as it doesn't make you act on it. So don't feel guilty about that and don't guilt trip your sweet lil boyfriend Randall about listening to it too.
9. Randall is the "one"! So be nicer to him, he has put up with a lot from you!
10. Change your oil. Your car breaks down senior year because you weren't taking care of it properly so save yourself a lot of headache with bumming rides and take care of your car more!